<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Thursday, July 12

~*~Hana Kimi~*~ Ikemen Paradise!

TomA + Shun = Kissu???








I promise u this is not all
I took like millions of caps
Coz Toma is toOoOoOooooooo cUUuUuuUuuuuuute!
He is like ....

kyAaaAaaaaaaaa!!!!

I wonder why he is not like Johnny's no. 1 boy.

I bet every girl will feel doki doki when seeing Toma ~su ne.

And he is like so cute in the show!

Cuase his reaction when he is like so shocked by the fact that he likes Maki in the show who is a boy!

Is SO cuuuuuUUUuuuuUUuuuute!!!!!!!

I neeed more of HanaKimi!!

More of TOMA!!!!!

kyA!! TOOOMMMMAAAAA SAAAMMMMAAAA!!!!!


hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts