<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Saturday, June 23

Moshi Mo~~shi

My Calender face of the week!


I like this song! By Amuro Namie.
Hide and Seek.
The PV is kinda cool too.
I duno it just has a nice vibe to it.
You raise me up by Lena Park? I thought it was Celtic woman..
Well anywayz, it brings back nice memories of Byakkotai.
So i put it up too.
Yamapi is gonna film Kurosagi the movie!
Minna doo omou?
Will the movie be aired in sg ka na?

Hai.
Really feel like going karaoke desu ne.
Demo tomodachi byooki datta.
Ikemasen ne kyou wa.
Nani wo suru...
Hima da na..
Yasumi na no ni...

hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts