<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Sunday, January 7

Working for $$ or Dream..

I finally pasted up ALL my YamaP posters! Yatta! They are huge poster sized ones.

Not just those from the magazines which i used to tear out the pages and stuff.

They are NICELY LAMINATAED and its only about sgd$7 per poster!

I bought about *counts posters* 17. LoL.

That really satisfied my Pi hunger. *drool* jkjk.

Haha. I carefully planned out where to hang each one which would mean different

emotions when i look at them. Like near the mirror there is a shirtless yamap and

closer to my messy table are those really kawaii ones with big Pi eyes and on top

of the tv are those really hot shots. I have the scans of most of them which i have

added to the video here ~~>>

~Click~

I forgot if i added it earlier i think i did. Oh well. Haha. Anyways.

I'm gonna go figure how to dl byakkotai from clubbox. It's all in korean! Argh.

Ok till then.

hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts