<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Saturday, January 20

`~` TaiyoU nO UtA `~`

O.o Eh.. I'm already watching my second dvd boxset.. Kanashii `~`

I dun wanna watch all the dvds i bought den i will have nothing to watch anymore!

Ah.. this show is very very nice ne.

I really enjoyed it alot. At first i was still regretting buying this instead of dandori dance drill.

But after watching it~ I think i made the right choice desho~ So the bg music is Taiyou no uta.

By Kaoru Amane a.k.a Erika Sawajiri..

LoL. I know i am tee bit slow on this but this drama really made my day.

I think Erika-san really acted really well in bringing her idea of hope thru this drama.

Shannon love such shows! It brings me to a totally different dimension and i can see light.

At the end of the tunnel once again. Talented actresses like her shd act more!! I think i am

liking Erika more and more. She will be acting with Tego in a new drama this April together

with Pipi's new drama. Tanoshimi ni shiteimasu!! Cannot wait till April now!!

LoL. I think the sub theme "Wish" is also very nice, will change it sometime next week so

everyone can hear it too.. Meanwhile enjoy. "Taiyou no uta"

.
.
.






hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts