<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Thursday, January 4

My very first video!! KyAaa~!!

~Click~

I realized that this is the fastest and most efficient way to share all my photos. The background music is by ketsumeishi it's called tabibito. I love it so much after hearing it on this japanese cable tv channel called music on! tv. Visit their site at www.m-on.jp if you want. Rate my video too ok! Haha. The video included pictures of shibuya crossing, streets of harajuku, the skyscrapers in shinjuku, the garden near our place at sankeien and photos of me and my cousins, aunt and grandma. The purikuras and the mikan tree that i mentioned about are also in it! I did the video in less than 5 minutes, power right? Hope this inspires all Japan lovers to go to Tokyo. LoL. So happy! Enjoy the video!

Labels:


hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts