<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Monday, January 8

Happy NewS Year!

I finally pre-ordered the NewS calender with hmv online!

Today i had interview! With General Electrics Money.

Yup. Don't know how it went. They will call me.

Hope it goes well. I'd rather have a job to do nowadays..

Does it even make any sense? I hope so.

Just finished watching the raw versions of hana yori dango 2 and byakkotai.

I still have shin domoto kyodai to watch! Yokatta na..

Lately been downloading many things after realizing how to use clubbox..

It's really quick ne! Really happy with it.

Spreading some Pi rabu & NewS rabu & jibun rabu!

I am spazzing coz i'm bored.


I rabu this one! I am gonna use it as bg for awhile..


I miss pipi during dragon sakura..


Somehow pi with coloured hair makes my heart skip a beat


I totally dig this one! I have it! Kakko ii na minna de! Esp pipi!

.
.

NewS O Kaeri!

Labels: , ,


hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts