<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Thursday, January 25

~*~ GOOD LUCK ~*~

Saa..... This show was really good ne...

I think i night go buy part2.

Saw it but didnt buy it. Didnt think Takuya Kimura would leave any impact on me.

Kedo sa, after watching it (I spent the whole day watching the whole thing)

I kinda fell in love with Kimura-san..

Cause he is soOoOo cute~!! And on top of being a pilot in the show, he was actually really really

futsu ne. He doesnt show any signs of arrogance as a pilot ne! And that really touched me~

Jitsu wa. He was actually in love with a plane mechanic.. Maji~!!!

You've gotta watch it if u haven't.

Its like 4 thumbs up!

LoL.

Sore de i was like kanari jealous of Kou Shibasaki.

NANDE~~ Why does Kimura-san always look so hot when he kisses a female co-star!?!

I feel jealous!! Nande nande nande!! I am a YamaP fangirl desho~!?!

Datte dooshite konno you ni kimochi warui!?!

Tonikaku. Some caps to kill your brain cells. ~huhuhu~









hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts