<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Wednesday, January 31

Fukusaki High School Tour Guide for a day~!!

I was tour guide for a day!!!

Ureshii da yo ne..

Well. They are from Fukusaki high school in a prefecture near Osaka.

Hence they were using mouthfuls of kansai-ben..

Omoshiroi~!!

I was like totally worried sick about my "half-pail" japanese but these students

Reeeaaallly made me feel comfortable while conversing in broken japanese. LoL.

Well. Seriously! They were accommodating man! Saiko! Fukusaki high school students!

Saiko! LoL.

Today was really an enriching day i feel because i made 3 really sugoi friends from

Fukusaki high school!

I even took pictures~!!! KyAaa~!! Hehe.

They seem happy to have befriended me too. Da kara maji ureshikatta desu.

I will post the pictures up later on cause using another computer currently.

It was really sad to say bye but we had to part ne so i bate them goodbye.

"Kyo wa tanoshikatta desu. Bye bye~!!" (^_^)

Demo minna zettai wasurenai. Subarashii kioku ga soozoo shimashita ne. (^_^)

I will never forget minna. We created a wonderful memory.

Minna daisuki!

hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts