<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Thursday, January 18

~Changes on layOut & Updates on tOday~

Sate, i have officially signed up at JCS for my conversational course!

Hontou ni ureshikatta!

I have waited and called them like thousands of Xs just to book this 3 months course..

I signed up for the intermediate course course i browsed through the beginners and i found it

eh hem nanka.. kinda tsumaranai. Desho. Boring it is..

Cant imagine talking about what time is Tanaka san going to bed and what is he going to do after

Brushing his teeth desho.. It will bore me to death da kara..

So i took the one which i have to go twice a week and its an hour per session.

Hope i make some nice friends there with same kinda interest!

Pi-ism!! LoL.. rofl..

EHhem.. or any kinda jdorama spazzing would be fun too!

Anything actually!

They just better not be anime freaks. I would probably just hide..

lmao. Anime is um i duno mayb its just me , weird.

Anyhoots doesnt appeal to me ka na.. suimasen ne all anime fans.

.
.

Oh yes b4 i stray and 4get.

Updates on layout.

I added trackbacks so earlier posts can be viewed.

I enabled the comments so feel free to say anything!

New site meter coz the old one seems to be um dead.. (meaning it doesnt show up)

Yup and the song doesnt play by itself so u gotta click on it.

That's it!

Ja ne..

hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts