<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Friday, December 29

Ugh.

Hey there is something seriously wrong with eblogger.

I think i wanna change my blogger platform.

Got so many nice pictures to share with everyone!

I wish i could share all my posters with everyone now!

There are really cool, YamaP looks good in every single poster!

I wanted to buy more photos but my aunt didn't let me.

.......

Bought 2 really cool bags!

Will post the pictures online when i am back.

The chocos and candies here are really Kawaii!!

Shopping in Japan makes me really happy.

It is so different from shopping in singapore.

I don't know why!

Oh! And i bought 2 new frangrances.

It's really really nice.

Now i know why Japanese girls are so pretty.

Japan is like the best country in the world.

Nothing beats shopping eating and more shopping in Japan man.

hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts