<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Monday, December 4

Sending letters to YamaP..

I have been sending out too many letters to YamaP.

People around me encourage and discourage my actions.

So YamaP! If you really love me you've gotta visit my blog!

If not our love might fade away.

I mean i really don't know if what i'm doing is right or wrong but i really

do love Pi alot... so much so that i quit my job to learn how to be a proper

woman that is fit for his love. I am imperfect.

But i'm willing to become a better person for YamaP.

~*LoL*~

hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts