<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Saturday, December 2

Honesty

If two people were to be together is honesty very important?

I think sometimes two people gotta be honest to maintain a relationship.

Though sometimes the truth hurts,

It is still important that the truth be told.

I'd rather you tell me the truth than to hide it in sweet words.

Will you speak the truth?

Or will you continue to hide it in wicked humour.

Please dont hurt me anymore if your intention is just popularity.

It's gonna hurt me even more than this.

Let me know.

hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts