<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Tuesday, December 12

Dear YamaP...

What can i say today.

My aunt gave me a call.

She wants to pack a deep fryer to bring to Japan!

~*LoL*~

Because my uncle can't understand Jap instructions and eating out is expensive.

He wants to cook himself over there!

Can you imagine a 3000 yen watermelon?

My aunt told me she saw it and i was totally shocked.

Laughed at the exhorbitant charges.

Why does cost of living have to be so high in Japan?

Doesn't it make people there unhappy and worrisome?

I think they should lower the taxes!

But if the standard of living equates to the cost then i have nothing to say.

Ah. Reminds me of school. Thank God no more economics for me.

Look on the bright side!

hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts