<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Saturday, November 18

when it rains

But i prefer this..

I don't know how i did it but its really inspiring to listen to YamaP's voice.

.
.
.

THE rain comes,
Another excuse not to go out.
The sun calms,
And my heart pout.

Is it human nature?
You ask.
To be lazy in the future,
I'd rather not care treating it like dust.

Sometimes i feel like a robot,
All work and no play.
But all these happenings are just odd,
As i sit alone to pray.

Is this the end,
I ponder.
Will it never ever end?
My heart and soul wonders...

.
.
.

Once again thanks everyone for well wishes!

Really made my day and to write better stuff for everyone to read ~*Smiles*~

Still waiting for my hp to ring ...

hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts