<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Monday, November 20

Trusting your dream.

Have you ever woke up in the morning trying to recall what you have dreamt about
the night b4? It always happens to me. And i get really annoyed if i forget about what i have been dreaming about the previous night. I think dreams are really beautiful. They give me a really refreshed feeling in the morning and i won't have to worry about the things that happened the previous day. Isn't that great?

If dreams can serve the purpose of washing away our troubles.

~*Luff*~

I want God to show me my life purpose through my dreams..

And i will pray about it. Hopefully it comes true..Sigh,

And i will trust it. You should too. CIAO`

hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts