<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Thursday, November 16

~The Rainbow Star~

Yamapi seems to be fascinated with rainbows nowadays.

I wonder why it is so special to him.

Is it a coincidence?

Or is it fate that played a part.

Anyway,

I was bored so i wrote a poem.

Here goes nothing..

.
.
.

I believe in life there is something
called fate. No matter what we do,
Fate follows us like a shadow.

I am so happy that i can breathe the
air you breathe.
I am so happy i can walk the walk
and talk the talk.

My inspiration is you.

My everything is what you are,
So i don't have to sleep.
Because all i need is your love,
And it gives me strength.

Yamapi! My first love and,
my prince in shining armor.
I will love you everyday,
like there's no tomorrow.

Forever it will be this way.

hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts