<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Wednesday, November 29

Japan trip~

I am so excited about the trip

Kinda wish time would move slightly faster so that i can fly to Japan now.

I think i will go to Chinatown for dinner on the first night i'm there.

Tanoshimi ni suru yo!

Tashika ni.

.
.
.

Background music: Glass Slipper

As i think,
The situation is very fair.
Who can make me cry,
Who can make me laugh.

Love is,
Just like a fairytale.
Nothing they say can change my feelings,
Instead it makes me happy.

I'm willing to sacrifice for love,
Though uncertain about the future.
The fairytale we are to complete,

Breaking my heart as we go on,
The reflection of the glass*,
Is ever so beautiful...


*Refers to the glass slipper

hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts