<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Thursday, November 2

In Yamapi's diary: 26 Oct 2006

The clock ticking in my head is getting louder everyday

As i have been waking up cho early..

He talked about going to the umi today.

Ah.. i also wanna go..

Reminds me of the days when i was really fervent about going to Hawaii.

But couldn't cause i was so darn poor with just $400 allowance a month,

Sun bathing days are so over now that i must take care of my complexion.

As per Yamapi's new TBC CM.

"Mirai no image shite, ima o ikiteimasu"

No choice!

But i wasn't as excited when i first got my license.

Don't know why!

Mayb cause everyone around me already has one larh. Probably that's why...

Lalalala so happy nowadays yet i can only share with everyone who comes to my page.

Wish i could share with the whole world !

~LoL~

hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts