<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Tuesday, November 21

A bad dream.

God reminded me of something bad.

What have i done..

It was defintely something bad.

If not he wouldn't give me such a horrible dream.

What have i done wrong?

I don't think i will be able to sleep well tonight.

HOW!

This is very bad.

Just give me a sign and tell me what went wrong.

Oh man just tell me and stop making me guess.

I know religion is a sensitive issue but everyone has to face it eventually, right?

It is definitely a need and we need to face it.

Maslow's behavioural pyramid says so!

Stop making me guess and tell me the truth!

WHAT HAVE I DONE?

Nothing i do can ever change fate though right?

hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts