<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Tuesday, October 17

Tired!

I almost couldn't open my eyes in tcc.

Oh i met up with Gina today.

And we took pictures!

With my new camera!

KyAaa~

Ureshii.

She is so pretty.

Haha.

Ok. Next topic.

I am so tired.

Cause i have to work at 8am tomorrow.

And so lonely. Cause i always have to wait for my fellow really nice substers at LS to sub Pi's diary so that i can understand what he is saying.

Hiyo.. why must have language barrier.

I must understand Pi ne..

Taihen datta.

Wah if i can go Japan and be Pi's maid that would be like ...

He fell sick. And he said it was in the mind.

I feel like telling him No! It's not oK~~ ki o tsukette ne yamapi?

Dun overwork!

Sigh. Yamapi ga itsumo itsumo hataraite majime desu ne.

Wish i could take care of him. Nan to ka

.
.
.
.
.

Yamapi! Mattete ne!

Is it my imagination?

If so i am super imaginative.

~*LoL*~

But i'm having so much fun in this dream!

And i don't wanna wake up!

hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts