<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Tuesday, October 10

~Spirits~

I have been reading Yamapi's Seventeen's magazine heart footprints translations from lovesong forum and i find that seeing the world through his eyes makes the world look and feel so much more beautiful.

Like how does he do it?

I mean come on. He is nice to his fans, he learns different languages just to communicate with his fans, and he works so hard on dramas and updates his diary everyday just so that we can know how his days are.

Like oh man Yamapi i really love u u know~

Like can you stop being so nice to everyone? Please stop making everyone fall in love with you? I almost wanted to write that in my letter to him this week can.

So another Pi update...

I read his Jweb translations dated 8th october.. and he said he received a fan mail!
KyaAaaaa~~~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I sent my letter out on the 28th and it takes about 5 - 7 working days to reach Japan.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I wonder if he's talking about me?

Cause he said he received ANOTHER fan mail.

Oh God tell me he has read my letter.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Would he reply to me? Cause i left a return address.

ZOMG.

.

So he actually said that he felt popular today.

Haha!

Feel like telling him YOU ARE POPULAR EVERYDAY PI~

~*LoL*~

I am so gonna drop deap and die right now.

.
.
.
.

It's raining outside now. Wonder what Pi is doing.

;

Don't know if i shd reply today.

Or shd i wait another day or 2?

Mayb he doesn't wanna be disturbed.

Hmm..

DOO SHIYOO!!!!

hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts