<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Monday, October 23

My Sunday!

I spent it at my grandma's house.

Talking to my aunt about staying in Japan.

Cost of living etc.

Indeed prices there are a little higher than singapore.

Or mayb alot more? Not very sure.

Anyway, my aunt said something about spending SGD$3k in a month for food!

I didn't really believe it!

I mean like how can you eat so much!

Though its for 5 persons.

Hmm...

Mayb quite possible larh.

So i better bring xtra cash.

And she mentioned she wanna go to Kyoto!

~*LoL*~

I was thinking in my heart,

If only we were in Japan alrdy..

Then mayb i can have a possibility to see Pi!

~*LoL*~

Ah.

Time + Fate = Destiny

Right?

hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts