<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Thursday, October 12

Feels good today!

Felt abit weird today.

Maybe he likes me. So i'm not very sure.

But he was very angry for whatever reason i don't really know.

But if someone reacts to what you do usually means that the person likes you right?

I really don't know.

But he is kinda cute.

Or perhaps i thought too much again.

As usual.

But it was really weird when we talked.

Even if it was about work.

Office romance just doesn't work for me.

Imagine the awkwardness! \(^0^)/

But my heart and mind is with Pi in Kyoto right now.

Today Pi mentioned in his diary that he wants to go Hawaii.

I wonder why.

How come pple always wanna go to places that are far from where they are.

It's the same metaphorically.

I was thinking about Pi this morning and how it would be like if i were married to Pi.

~*~LoL~*~

I wouldn't mind being his maid for god's sake.

~*~LoL~*~

That thought was really funny.

Haha. The weird things that i think about.

So funny!

I really wanna be Mrs Yamashita!

.
.
.
.

~*~DOO SHIYOO~*~

hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts