<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Sunday, September 3

!~KAMENASHI KAZUYA~! I LOVE YOU~!



Dooshiyoo~~ I am so totally knocked out by Kame in this PV. And i hesitated so much to buy the dvd when i saw it at mj. Now duno still have anot! How! Nande~ Hesitate so much for wat! Just buy lah! Later dun haf liao cry also no use rite~!! RIGHT???? Why am i so indecisive!





And Kim went back Indo for a week. Asked her to help me buy Kurosagi but i saw it at Poh Kim so i got it anyway. LoLz. So if she manage to get it for me den i'll just have to give the other one away. Who wanna watch can let me know! Join in the J-addict bandwagon! Teehee~~

hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts