<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Wednesday, September 20

~0~ Kimi wa donna hito desu ka ~0~

Lately i have been getting irritated really easily.. I feel so tired of pple expecting so many things from me. Even my boss doesn't do that~! I am shocked at how lenient my boss is. Mayb its time to think about some issues in my life. Why is it that i always face the same kinda problems everytime i get too comfortable with people. Why is it that people ard me always step on my toes when i get too close and personal with them. Is it human nature? Does familiarity really breed contempt always. Or do i have to keep myself away and safeguard myself emotionally with a wall all the time? I find it tedious that i have to be wary of pple all the time. Perhaps there isn't a good side to human nature.

In philo, human are either good, bad or neutral. I am beginning to feel that people are all bad bcoz thousands and eons ago, Adam sinned. Hence, we are kinda cursed with worldly contentions. Haha. How appropriate right.. Just in case you can't understand jap, albeit how noob it may be, i was actually saying. Liking Pi and Kame gives me freedom, to know that he wouldn't hurt me and admiring them from afar gives me a sense of warmth and happiness that any Luke, Matthew and John could not in real life. Anyway, why shd i settle for anything less? I wan Pi!!! Yamapi!!! Yamapi!! Lmao. Think i am getting insane. Insanely fanatical. I wan Pi!!

hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts