<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Monday, August 28

~I FEEL SO LOVED~

After browsing through forums after forums, i finally found a shop in Spore that sells all JE stuff! It's called ~MiseS*clusive~ You won't believe what i found! So many pics of Yamapi and Kame on the walls! I almost fainted man. It was filled with NewS, KAT-TUN and all the members of JE. I could have bought the entire shop down i tell ya. Best part is .. (screams and throws confetti) i can pre order the ~Shuuji to Akira~ album!! Yay!! They will ship all de way from Japan can? So happy! Ureshii na~

Yup. So i can happily wait for my stuff to come. Tanoshimi ni shiteru yo ne~

And also, i've been thinkin about my walk with God.

Lately, i could feel that there are too many distractions in this world that could affect my love for God. It's like, I want to know him more but he is just so far away. Sis Jerb always tells us to draw near to God and he will draw near to you. But sometimes i just dont know how to draw near to him. I mean. During praise and worship is the only time i feel that God is with me and my goosebumps really come up! Kim knows haha. Its really nerve wrecking. I feel that time passes so quickly during praise and worship. Sometimes i just wanna stay in the presence of God forever and ever.. It feels that for a moment i am not alone anymore. Cause Jesus is right by my side. And i feel so safe and loved.

Sigh. Suting just left for KL for mission trip today. How great. That she's doing work for God now. Feel that she will be back so transformed~ The last talk that we had before she left really impacted me. For a moment i felt like i really had an older sister! Haha actually i always hoped for an older brother. But older sister also can lah! So happy that i am blessed with Suting in my life. Somehow i feel that love is like a disease.. It spreads. Yea it really does! When someone loves u, somehow u would feel like spreading it to someone else and that someone else to someone else and so on and so forth. Wouldn't that make terrorists seem extremely infantile? Mochiron sa.

I feel that mayb i shouldn't worry so much anymore. Because life only gets tougher from here. I have to persevere from here. I must make pple like me more~! And i am speaking from experience. Really don't get it. What's wrong with me? Why they dun accept me? Third time ne! I feel so defeated and distraught. I thought about it. For 2 days. And i think i i finally got it. They are an exclusive club. So they only CHOOSE the people that they ~like~ You know why. Cause both times i got the same kinda reaction.. From the male ones especially. I don't know why but male interviewers always dun like me! Whenever i go for a job interview, i never get the job if it was a male who interviewed me. So cheezed off man. And on the other hand, i would for sure get the job if i had gotten a female interviewer. True for all 6 interviews i had been until today. The most irritating thing is. They dun even bother to look at me when i'm talking. Sometimes i wish i could scream and tell them "Hey! I'm talkin over here!" But because i am cool and i love pple i shant throw my weight ard male chauvinists. (Literally~) Hate it when these guys think they own the world. EEKS! Good thing i have practiced composure from scb. Male chauvinists make me sick and i wanna puke!

Thank God God is not lidat. Hai. Thats why house of God is still the best. And pple who love God are still the best. So i have decided to spend 15 mins praying everyday from today. So pray more.. study my jappie.. and attend jap tuition with Amos kun! God is really great! He has planned an itinery for me so i wont feel lost without him by my side everytime.

Yoshi. From today on i will persevere and i wont be flighty anymore! haha. I was described as flighty by my sec sch frens and since we are almost 75% made up by what others think we are i guess i was flighty then. But now i am rooted in church so i am not flighty anymore! I belong to God! Yay! Revelation! OK time to study Jap den pray den slp. Oyasumi!

hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts