<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Friday, June 30

The Old Man v.s The New Man

I was told that i used to look frail and appear to be dragging my feet everywhere i go. To think of it. Yes. That was how i was made out to be ever since i became an unhappening student in a jc. However, there was indeed a turning point in my life where people were not as cruel as i thought they were. But somehow time proved me wrong. And then there was light! Yet another turning point came when that someone special stepped in. We had some common elements which set him apart from the crowd but once again my heart spoke a different tune. I wasn't sure of what to listen to because many conflicting voices spoke to me in my head at that time. So i gave him up. Told myself not to look back anymore. I have learnt to look forward and not backward. Nostalgia really is my soft spot. I tend to look at photographs and secretly hope i can travel back in time to back when i was innocent and happy as a teenager. But time and tide did not wait for me to procastinate. Hey! Shannon! The voice in my head speaks. Why give up the entire ocean for an ikan bilis? There are so many people out there needing your love and concern! Why concentrate on just winning that one soul when you can win an entire generation of souls ! Wow. This one is definitely a voice from above. And so i wonder. Is being a winsome person really so impt? Do i really need to abide to God's commandments? What is it like to live by faith and not fear? Can i truly delight myself in God's word? And the answer is yes. If i learn to let go and let God handle my needs. He knows what to do because i have learnt to trust in his word. From today onwards, the bible shall be my best friend and henceforth i shall not worry because i know and i know God has a plan and path for all of us who believes in him. I believe my turning point will come. And my worrisome days shall exist no more....

hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts