<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Thursday, February 16

I'm back!!

Haha. After a long while.. i think i still prefer blogspot to friendster blog. I dont know why but most of my friends read my blogspot blog more often so i am like starting another blog in blogspot hoping i can add some music once again.. Shall get it up once i figure out. Recently been very busy trying to master the products and systems which stan chart uses. I have to remember so many things within 10 days!! How is that possible!! I have to try to find whatever humanly ways to read and remember the facts from the two thick files that we lung with us wherever we go. It is really not alot of fun man. But tmr we're taking photos for people!! Hahaha. So gonna be rather fun i guess. Then its vdae/friendship day cell group celebration at sister jerb's place. Fridays are the best days of the week!! Cept for Sundays of course!!

hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts