<bgsound src="http://www.filelodge.com/files/room27/726613/Shuji%20to%20Akira%20-%20Colourful.wma">

Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes
Blog images codesBlog images codesBlog images codes

Friday, February 17

Fantasy.

Have you ever stopped to think once just that once why people around you behave the way that they behave towards you? Or have you ever stopped to ponder what life would be like if you existed on another part of the earth. Or if you weren't even Singaporean. What would life be like for you? Being away from school for 6 months has given me more than ample time to think and fantasize about my life on the other side. Away from my existence and into the greener pasture on the other side. Sometimes i wished i could be closer to Jay. He has the cutest eyes and the sweetest charisma. If there was anything that i learnt in the past months when i was in hospital, it would be the immense passion that i have for relationships. It is only until now that i realize how much i treasure my past relationships and friends. And one thing that one of my friends ever told me was that i was a person of nostalgia. And i can never forget past memories. They linger in my memory and i yearn to retrieve them from my archived memories once in awhile. Though i have moved on, sometimes i still secretly wish i could travel back in time and savour some memories that i would love to relive. Life is so short and i only wished i could experience more of things in life. God has created us man with a heart filled with moments that we can never forget. And i think that is the most beautiful thing in life because i have captured all things and moments precious to me in my heart. Haha. Yup. And so my greatest fantasy revealed, to travel back in time...

hit counter


blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts
blog layoutsblog layoutsblog layouts